Translate

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Let My Conditioned Crawl Space, Inspire Yours

Here is my photo album for work so far:
My Conditioned Crawl Space 






















A crawl space can become a cheerful, bright work space. Much was accomplished in less-pleasant conditions, including that visible PEX water line, run from the street, under the foundation and on throughout the house.  Hopefully I will never need to dig in the dirt again. Future tasks include revision of the entry hatch, air tight and insulated, foam panel insulation on foundation walls, batt insulation of the floor sheathing, and draw of exhaust from the house, via the crawl space. The ventilation  scheme is experimental, and will demand scientific monitoring.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can imagine how you manage to organize it and how you made it very well,

Ventilation System

Unknown said...

I came across this kind of large amount of fascinating stuff in your online journal particularly its discourse. From the huge levels of remarks in your articles, I figure I am not by any means the only one having most of the pleasure here! keep doing awesome…mold in crawl space