Translate

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Hitting Bottom?

I believe that traffic at this blog reflects our national mood with energy conservation. 
































Will our response to coronavirus and environmental catastrophe, now, accelerate action to do right in our homes? People shut out from jobs will want work, and to do good things.

I sure wish Oregon had awakened to the need of a State Bank, taking assets off evil Wall Street. We would then more securely have had means to get out of our mess. In this I give some negative credit to Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler . Here watch a debate of 2020 contenders for Portland Mayor.  See this shareable debate as a model for much contention of progressive candidates throughout USA, to gain fresh leadership.

See how suppressed interest deters blogging:





































Making this public, I challenge myself to blog more,. next to finish a riff about misguided individual investment in green energy absent self interest. I will reimburse on-average $5 per month over 14 months in electricity payments, where they were not consulted. I was rotten. It didn't have to be a decision to be ashamed of. I invested much in attending 2020 International Builders Show. I have much more to share, and more time in-hand.. 

No comments: