Translate

Monday, August 24, 2015

Serious At Fun ( A Wedding)

An excellent photographer asked each person's advice for the couple.

Here was mine:

Pull each other always up, never down.





















And with this, I change the name of my Label. Did I ever care to be funny?

Being serious again, please know this is Timberline Lodge, on Oregon's Mount Hood. An oval snow patch above-center-left obscured by the near Douglas Fir, is a 10% remnant of Palmer Glacier . Begun this year, we will never again have all-Summer skiing on Mt. Hood. Are you doing your part to take this seriously?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your comment was very good - it took me a little while to get it, but they are younger, and will understand what you mean!!
Thanks!
Doris

Unknown said...

i'm done.