Translate

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Home Performance Testing is Classified!

I am shocked to find that Home Performance test reports by another contractor are indeed classified, and will not be shared unless volunteered by the customer. What is classified? I can see owner names, accurate house photos, and sale price and tax histories, on the internet. A local newspaper rats on water wasters. I think maybe the Google Street View scans should include infrared, as another tool in weatherization management!

I called my rebate organization here, as follow-up of a completed job, where the work was too difficult, and not likely profitable, and was declined as unnecessary, by a big-league contractor. My rebate organization at first denied testing had been done. Then they refused to share results.

No comments: