Translate

Sunday, August 30, 2015

More Serious Fun

My email from Credo Mobile teaches me to look for some humor via Huffington Post:

The Huffington Post sends a great newsletter called HuffPost Hill each evening with the day’s most important political news and a heavy dose of humor.


A first pursuit of the feed brings me this:
It is the new look of water reservoirs , now in service to combat evaporation and for other benefits, at the largest reservoir in Los Angeles, CA.

Slate tells the story, too:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/08/13/california_shade_balls_plastic_balls_added_to_los_angeles_reservoirs_to.html 

I like this photo at Slate:


















I trust that twitter contributor Carole Illouz will be pleased with this sharing.

Carole Illouz @Caroleillo

With this photo, see that the plan has balls several layers thick, and fun in finding stacking patterns.

No comments: